Since I’ve been slack it might be a bit much to type out what I’ve been up to for both my fingers and for anyone daring to read this. So, I will add fun little snip-its of my extremely eventful past few weeks.
The weekend of March 31st
-Hitch-hiked out and back with a friend to Queenstown and met some incredibly interesting people (the good kind of interesting, no worries) and thoroughly enjoyed hearing their stories
-Canyon swing…tandem, and then upside-down. Yes, this is terrifying. And awesome.
-Hiking the Ben Lomond track that had incredible views
-Horse trekking through Glenorchy
The past two weeks I was lucky enough to have my family visit and we did so much, so here’s just a few things:
-Glow Worms
-Tunnel Beach and Long Beach
-The Catlins and Fiordland National Parks
-Botanical Gardens
-Coffee, Hot Chocolate, and wonderful pastries
-Hikes anywhere and everywhere
-Penguins, sea lions, and fur seals
-And of course many, many games of hearts
Oh yea, also Grayson broke his arm while mountain biking, which is much cooler than that time I broke my arm falling off a stool…or when I broke two bones from running into a pole. I always had a feeling he would be the cool one.
No comments:
Post a Comment